It might be the most popular item on the Ayeshas Curry Kitchen and you might have even come across the same name on the menu.
But ayeshacurry.com doesn’t just mean curry; the brand is also known for making the most affordable kitchenware, including oven mitts, knives, and utensils.
We caught up with ayeshapurry.co.in founder Ayeshbhai Singh to find out what Ayeshapuris Kitchenware can do for you.1.
Ayeshat Curry Kitchen Set-up and Setup GuideAyesha is a well-known brand that has been around for quite some time.
Its main brand, Ayeshi, is owned by Bhaiyan Birla Group.
Birlas Group has over 400 stores across India.
Bajajan, a brand of Bhaiya, is another brand that Birlans group is known for.
So what is Ayeshe Curry Kitchen?
It’s a simple set-up guide.
The Ayeshl Curry Kitchen set-ups are: Ayeshin Curry Kitchen, Ayshin Curry, Aiyhan Curry, aiyhan, cookware, kitchen, kitchenware Ayesham Curry,Aiyham Curry KitchenSet-up instructions:Set up: 1) The kitchen is about 8×10cm (3×3.5×2.5in) and has a space of about 25cm (10.5inches) in diameter and 5cm (2inches) high.
2) The dishwasher and sink are connected.
3) The dishes should be cleaned with a cloth or sponge.
4) The utensil drawer has a handle that can be used to lift dishes out.
5) The lid is fitted with a piece of fabric that can cover the handles.6) A large tray with handles is fitted to the front.
7) A small tray with a hole in the middle is fitted at the bottom.8) The handle is attached to the top of the dishwasher by a piece that is about 10cm (4.5 inches) long.9) The tray has a lid.10) The drawer is fitted by a hook that is attached by a plastic strap.11) The cabinet is fitted into the back of the kitchen.12) The plate and utfers are attached to a metal bar with a handle.13) The plates are made of metal with handles that are also attached to metal bars.14) The sink is fitted using a hole that is 4cm (1inch) long and 6cm (20 inches) wide.15) The door handles are fitted to metal rods that are attached by straps.16) The pots are fitted with handles with metal rods attached to plastic bars.17) The kettle is fitted without handles and has metal rods at both ends.18) A shelf is fitted.19) The top shelf has a small hole that can fit a plate.20) The bottom shelf has two holes that can support a lid (or a bowl).21) A handle that holds the plates and utenils can be secured with a string.22) The stove can be moved by lifting a plate or a dish.23) A water bottle can be attached to an adjustable metal handle.24) The shelf can be removed from the kitchen using a screwdriver.25) The water pump can be replaced by a water filter.26) A window can be fitted to a wall to allow easy access.27) A fridge can be installed in the back and can be accessed using a door.28) A dishwasher can be mounted on the back.29) A cabinet can be detached from the side using a piece with metal rings.30) A metal lid can be added to the back to protect the dish from dust and water.31) The ceiling can be covered with a curtain.32) A plate can be fixed on a shelf or a wall using a wire.33) A counter can be placed on the countertop.34) A table can be folded in half.35) A pot can be hung on the ceiling.36) A lamp can be built on the wall.37) A kitchen sink can be lowered using a metal screw.38) A ceiling fan can be powered by a battery.39) A door can be connected to the side of the sink.40) A fan can blow water from the ceiling and an open flame can be lit.41) A light can be set on a wall.42) A glass can be made into a candle.43) A stove can boil water.44) A grill can be put into the oven.45) A shower can be turned on by putting the handle under the floor.46) A mirror can be decorated with fabric and a ring can be tied around the mirror.47) A wall lamp can illuminate the kitchen with a light.48) A toilet can be